The Ultimate Baby Daily Guide Ebook
Your guide to all things naps, awake times and feeding schedules from 3 months to 2 years. This comprehensive daily guide will help you take the guesswork out of your little one’s routines. There is so much information out there, that it’s often confusing and hard to apply. Now, it is available for you in one consolidated Ultimate Guide!
This guide is simple to follow and has proven time and time again to be effective with thousands of my clients.
If you have ever wanted the answer to any of these questions, this guide is for you!
- Is my baby awake too long?
- When should I feed my baby, after they wake or before they sleep?
- Does my baby need more sleep in their day?
- How should I structure each day with my little one? I want guidance on when they should nap and when they should feed.
- When should I drop naps?
- Should I let my bub sleep longer on nap one or nap two?
- Guidance on why I should not wake bub from nap one, but what to do on the rare times I have to!
- Is catnapping normal (and what actually is a catnap!)
- And much, much more!
Many 1000's of families have had their sleep sorted under the expert guidance of The Gentle Sleep Specialist, Tara Mitchell, and now you can too.
Solving your little one's sleep gives them the best start to life (did you know that sleep promotes sleep, hormones are regulated, immune systems, growth, and development strengthened, digestion and tissue repair are tended to and skills and learnings consolidated during sleep?) plus, the additional strain that is placed on families and relationships when there is no routine or boundaries when it comes to sleep.
The Ultimate Daily Baby Guide is a solid, reliable foundation towards getting sleep routines and needs established for your little one.
This is an E-Book. It is not a downloadable file. It is available to read on electronic devices and may not be printed, downloaded or shared. To protect the Intellectual Property of this book, no refunds on this guide are offered.
To receive a link to view the book on your mobile, please be sure to add your mobile number during checkout.