The Gentle Sleep Specialist
The information provided by The Gentle Sleep Specialist is for informational purposes only and is intended for use to assist with common early childhood sleep issues that are wholly unrelated to medical conditions. Information provided either via The Gentle Sleep Specialist website, Facebook page, through written correspondence, or provided verbally is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health practitioner regarding any matters that may require medical attention or diagnosis, and before following the advice and using the techniques described from The
Gentle Sleep Specialist and Sleep Sense Program. Reliance on any information provided by The Gentle Sleep Specialist is solely at your own risk.
Exclusion/Limitation of Liability
The Gentle Sleep Specialist does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding consulting services provided. In no event will The Gentle Sleep Specialist be liable for any loss, damage, injury, liability, cost or expense of any nature.
Terms & Conditions for Packages.
These terms and conditions apply to the following packages: Baby Bundle, Sleeping Beauties, Sleeping Gems, Saving Sleep, Sleepy Tots & Life Ready.
- All consultation fees must be paid prior to commencement of initial consult. The Gentle Sleep Specialist reserves the right to postpone and or cancel consultation should payment not be finalised.
- Should the client choose not to proceed after the initial consult, prior to receiving the emailed plan, the client is eligible for a 20% refund on the initial sum paid for the package.
- Should the client choose not to proceed after the initial consult, once the plan has been emailed or at any stage during the first week follow up period the client is eligible for a 10% refund of the initial payment for the package.
- Should the client choose not to proceed during the final week of follow up, no refund will be given.
- The Gentle Sleep Specialist takes no responsibility for the results of the program.
- If the Client becomes uncooperative, threatening, or if there is reason to believe that the parent is not taking reasonable steps to ensure the care and safety of the Child, The Gentle Sleep Specialist reserves the right to terminate services without refund.
- The Gentle Sleep Specialist’s packages include once-daily follow up phone calls initiated by Tara Mitchell. Reasonable attempts will be made each day to make contact, however if the client is not answering the phone, The Gentle Sleep Specialist is not responsible, and no refund or substitute service will be provided.
- During the two weeks follow up, should The Gentle Sleep Specialist may choose to send follow-up SMS text messages in place of a phone call if the Client and the Child are doing well.
- If you are an international Client, phone follow up will usually be replaced with Skype arrangements and SMS text messages on every second day.
- As a participant in The Gentle Sleep Specialist program, the Client is expected and encouraged to always follow SIDS safe guidelines.
- Should you need to put the program on hold after commencement of the program, arrangements will be at the discretion of The Gentle Sleep Specialist.
- By undertaking this program you are agreeing to certain aspects of controlled crying, there is no pressure to continue however refunds remain as stated above.
“The Gentle Sleep Specialist”: Tara Emma Mitchell, or any employee or contractor of The Gentle Sleep Specialist.
“Client”: the person receiving the services and/or information provided by the Gentle Sleep Specialist.