in home Baby Sleep Package
The Most Popular Package
This package is the most popular. It allows us to be present for the initial settling time and before and afterwards to discuss face to face the plan and the necessary changes.
The guidance given during the initial settling really allows parents to understand the technique and have the support from the very beginning. I recommend this package or the Saving Sleep for those who believe they could do with the extra support.
Included in this plan:
A comprehensive questionnaire that allows me the opportunity to get to know your current situation prior to our consult and begin devising a personalised plan.
During the three hours we will cover the following plus much more:
- Understanding sleep and the vital role it plays in your child’s development.
- Myself or Nikki will guide the bedtime routine making any necessary changes that will set your little one up perfectly for the settle ahead.
- Support and guide you through the first settle, be that in room or out.
- Assess the nursery/ room to ensure your little one has the best possible environment to promote sleep.
- Personalised emailed plan.
- Family dynamics.
- How to incorporate positive communication between yourself and your little one.
- Current feelings and sleep goals.
- Current feed and sleep regimes.
- Current sleep habits.
- Talk about the things that may be hindering your little one’s ability to sleep well.
- Run through step by step the changes that need to be made and the plan moving forward.
- Implement a bedtime routine that promotes sleep and gives your child predictability and consistency.
- Troubleshoot any anticipated problems and eliminate doubt around your child’s sleep.
- Answer questions, concerns or doubt you may have around these new changes.
- Phone support for the first night.
- 10 - Once daily follow-up phone calls (approximately 10 minutes each).
- 2 days of text support (1-2 texts per day).
- 12 days support over a 14 day period (no Sundays)
During these calls you can discuss with me how your plan is going and any challenges that may have arisen. It will give you a chance to have support during the early stages of your child’s sleep program. Further calls can be arranged should you require them. The amount of calls stated is just a guide, I am usually in contact with you every day for the first 10 days or more via text or calls, you will have all the support you need.
- Plus 1 follow-up email. This emails is yours to use whenever you have any questions or require support for your little one. It can be used at any stage in the 6 months following our initial consult.
$795.00 + $100.00 for twins
If you would like to book a Sleepy Tots in home - Baby Sleep Package, please contact me using the button below.