Saving Sleep Baby Sleep Consultation
HALF NIGHT, IN HOME PACKAGE
The Saving Sleep - Baby Sleep Consultation is a half night in your own home between 5.00pm – 11.00 pm. This allows myself or Nikki time to be present for the initial and subsequent settles. It also gives us time before and afterwards to discuss face to face the plan and necessary changes.
The guidance given during the first evening really allows parents to understand the technique and have the support from the very beginning.
This package includes:
A comprehensive questionnaire that allows me the opportunity to get to know your current situation prior to our consult and begin devising a personalised plan.
6 hour in home consultation
Including support and guidance for the initial and subsequent settles where we will address the following plus much more -
- Understanding sleep and the vital role it plays in your child’s development.
- Tara or Nikki will assess your little ones sleep space to ensure it is set up in a way that best promotes sleep.
- We will do the initial bedtime routine with you, making any necessary changes as we go along to ensure we set your little one up with the best start to the new changes.
- Conduct the first settle with your baby or toddler and any subsequent settles in the time we are in your home. This gives us the opportunity to support and guide you through these settles and also allows us the chance to see how your little one is responding and make any necessary changes from there.
- Take the time to understand your family dynamics.
- How to incorporate positive communication with you and your little ones.
- Current feelings and sleep goals.
- Current feed and sleep regimes.
- Current sleep habits.
- Talk about the things that may be hindering your baby’s ability to sleep well.
- Implement a bedtime routine that promotes sleep and gives your child predictability and consistency.
- Implement a sleep method that I will walk you through step by step, to have your little one sleeping through and waking much happier.
- Troubleshoot any anticipated problems and eliminate doubt around your child’s sleep.
- Answer questions, concerns or doubt you may have around these new changes.
- Emailed personalised plan.
- Once daily phone call for the first 10 days
- Once daily text support for the following 4 days and a call per day if required for the final 4 days.
During these calls you can discuss with me how your plan is going and any challenges that may have arisen. It will give you a chance to have support during the early stages of your child’s sleep program.
- 2 follow-up emails.
These emails are yours to use whenever you have any questions or require support for your little one. They can be used at any stage in the 6 months following our initial consult.
This package is available to those within 50km of the Perth CBD. Further travel can be discussed and pricing adjusted on individual basis.
$995.00 + $100.00 for twins
Call The Gentle Sleep Specialist on 0404 987 982 or email to discuss how this package could help you and to arrange a complimentary 15 minute sleep evaluation for your child.