EXPECTANT PARENTS AND NEWBORNS
Be educated and guided on how to provide an environment and create habits conducive to a positive sleep routine for your newborn.
Preliminary evaluation (if applicable).
This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.
A private, 60-90 minute consultation. This includes:
- Education on safe sleep practice.
- Creating a nursery that promotes sleep.
- Building the foundations of good sleep practice.
- Equipping parents to enable their little ones to learn good sleep habits from the beginning.
- Advising on positive and nurturing bedtime routines.
- Answering any questions or concerns you may have around your baby’s sleep.
- Proven methods that encourage great sleep habits for years to come. 3 follow-up phone calls. During these calls you can discuss with me how your plan is going and any challenges that may have arisen. It will give you a chance to have support during the early stages of your infant’s development.
- 2 follow-up emails. These emails are yours to use whenever you have any questions or require support for your little one. They can be used at any stage in the first six months.
$195.00 (Phone consult)
$295.00 (In – home consult)
Call me on 0404 987 982 or email to discuss how this package could help you and to arrange a complimentary 15 minute sleep evaluation for your child.
To book the Expectant Parents and Newborns package, please contact me.